Maintenance of wooden packaging box
1. Avoid direct sunlight, this maintenance is used for all wooden crafts. Because long-term sunshine can easily cause the moisture of wood to be dried and cracked, please pay attention to this detail when placing or installing wooden crafts.
2. Stay away from heat sources. In the cold winter, especially people in the north, there will be heating experience. However, when heating, try to keep the heating equipment as far as 1 meter away from the wooden crafts to avoid prolonged baking, which will cause the wood to crack, deform and partially deteriorate the paint film.
3. Pay attention to the maintenance of the surface of wooden crafts. Now the surface of the general box will be coated with paint as a protective film, usually called a spray box. If you want to protect the wooden crafts, protecting this layer of paint film is the first job. It can be wiped gently with a soft cotton cloth, cleaned with a wrung-out wet cloth for a period of time, and finally coated with a thin layer of light wax.
4. Avoid using chemical solvents to remove stains. Wooden crafts are prone to stains due to their special performance. If there are stains on the surface of wooden handicrafts, don't wipe them hard, don't pour chemical products directly for convenience, and wipe off immediately. This not only scratched the wax but also damaged the box.
5. Avoid humid environment, indoors in summer are prone to flooding, especially the kitchen. At this time, we can use thin glue to separate the wooden crafts from the ground.
6. Avoid being scratched by hard objects. When cleaning or picking and placing things, never let hard metal products scratch wooden crafts.
|上一条:没有了||下一条:Manufacturing process of wooden tea box|